Sunday 17 August 2014

MAC Pro Long-Wear concealer review♡

MAC Pro Long-wear concealer review♡


I purchased the Pro long-wear concealer by MAC cosmetics a few months ago after hearing lots of beauty gurus and bloggers raving about it. MAC is definitely one of my favorite makeup brands as their products are high quality and work perfectly with my skin.

The shade i got matched to was NW20 (the makeup artist who matched me said it was better to use NW shades under the eyes). I did originally want to get NC15 to get a really bright Kim K highlight but I'm so glad i got the NW20 shade as its the perfect color for me. MAC have a very good shade selection which cater for all different undertones.

The formula is very creamy but slightly thick which I don't mind as I like very full coverage under my eyes. Although this is a thick consistency it has never creased under my eyes or on my eyelids, where my concealer and foundation usually creases. The creamy texture makes it so easy and quick to blend out and no matter how much you put on, it never looks cakey.

I would highly recommend this concealer for anyone who likes a medium to full coverage concealer, however, if you like a light coverage foundation/concealer then I wouldn't  recommend this. Also I purchased this concealer 5 months ago and I haven't run out of it yet (I have brought a back up as I love it so much).

Love from Floral perks

IG- @floral_perks

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment