Saturday 16 August 2014

Night Time Cleansing Routine♡

                   Night Time Cleansing Routine

Vitamin E Cream Cleanser


To start of I use the Vitamin E Cream Cleanser (from the body shop), and smear it all over my face and if needed I apply more to were my make up was. I take a flannel and run it under warm water then wipe my face (in an outwards motion) , I tend to avoid putting it on my eye as it can sting once done I gently rinse my face. 
Sometimes not all of my mascara is removed so I use some clarins eye make up remover on a cotton pad and hold on my eye for a couple of seconds then wipe under my eye. 
Vitamin E Moisture Cream

Once all of my make up is removed I use the Vitamin E Moisture Cream 
as my skin is very dry and sensitive , so I just apply to my dry patches on my face, which is usually under my eyes , forehead, chin & cheeks. 
I got both of these product from the Vitamin E set it was £26.00 and also comes with a highlight toner which I am yet to try.
Instagram Floral_Perks
Love From Floral Perks 

No comments:

Post a Comment