Friday 15 August 2014

MUA highlighter review♡

MUA highlighter review♡



Recently I purchased this MUA highlighter from Superdrug for a bargain of £3! There was a choice of two colors: one more pinky toned and one more gold toned. I went with the gold toned one as it looked more flattering for my skin tone.


The color, when swatched, looks similar to the Nars Albatross highlighter because they both have gold shimmers running through them. Although there is shimmer in it, its not too overpowering and doesn't have chunky glitters in it. Surprising it's very pigmented and I only need a small amount to give me a healthy glow. 


I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who likes a dewy, golden, sun kissed look on the tops of their cheeks. This can be worn very natural or built up to a very strong highlight. I will defiantly be repurchasing this and will buy the other one very soon as £3 is too good to resist!

Love from Floral perks

IG- @floral_perks

xxx


1 comment:

  1. I really need to try some MUA products they sound amazing and such good value for money, I love a good bargin XD especially when it's a good product :) x

    ReplyDelete