Seven deadly sins tag♡
So I decided to do something different today so I thought I would do the seven deadly sins tag!
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most exspensive beauty item is probably my Urban Decay naked 2 palette, which cost £47; my most inexpensive would probably be a MUA blusher as it only cost me £1.
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
For me in general I have a love/hate relationship with bb creams; I've tried a few and a lot of them come up very orange on me and i'm not even that pale, and I find they can sometimes look cakey on me. However I like wearing bb creams when I don't want to wear foundation but I still want some coverage.
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
MAC lipsticks have the most amazing smell in the world, they smell of vanilla which I love.
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
For some reason I always forget to put primer on my face, even when its sitting right in front of me.
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
100% foundation. I feel a lot more confident when I have foundation because it hides my blemishes and scarring which concealer alone can't hide.
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Someone who can make me laugh without trying to hard, someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously and someone who shows you respect.
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I would love to receive one of the Lorac pro palettes or some Milani baked blushes as they are so beautiful but aren't sold in the UK.
So that was my seven deadly sins tag! Hope you enjoyed it!
Love from floralperks