Tuesday 19 August 2014

My Everyday Make Up Routine♡

              Everyday Make Up Routine Annie Edition

Concealer

I start by using my maybelline Fit Me concealer in the shade number 15 this concealer has great coverage & you don't need to apply loads to receive a flawless look , I apply this to my under eye area as I tend to get dark circles , I also add some to my nose area.  
I use the real techniques contour brush which is part of the real techniques core collection I received this as a present for my birthday from Philly! to blend in the concealer I do a stippling motion & then blend.


                           Mascara
Real Techniques Contour Brush

Before applying mascara I like to make my eye lashes longer , I take some basic eyelash curlers (from bodycare) then curl my lashes for about 5-10 seconds. For My mascara I use the rimmel lash accelerator endless, I only apply to my top lashes.Once I've done my mascara it can sometimes have a few clumps so I use the spoole end of an eyebrow brush and go through my lashes. 





Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara

Eyebrows

I don't always do my eyebrows but when I do I use the Benefit Gimme Brow, which is a brow volumising fibre gel. I use the light/medium shade, I just put the gel through my eyebrows then I use an eyebrow brush and comb through them. 
If I was going for darker eyebrows then I would add a dark eyeshadow.




 Blush

My blush I either use the benefit Dandelion or Bon Bon By MUA. Dandelion is a rosy pink and adds a lovely glow. 
To apply my blush I use The real techniques powder brush. 


















Lips

  For My lips I use a moisturising lip balm then I almost always use my mac angel frost lipstick.
mac angel frost lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment